RE: xsl:message support

Hi Wendell,

Currently, the only standard way to get the results of xsl:message is using the p:try/p:catch step. This, however, works only in the cases when you use <xsl:message terminate="yes">. Without terminate set to "yes", you cannot access the messages.

You can find an example of this in the XProc specification: http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#error-example, or in this XProc test: http://tests.xproc.org/tests/required/try-003.xml

Regards,
Vojtech

--