Re: XProc Usability (was Re: New to Xproc Question : conditionnal "output port" definition?)

Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com> writes:
> While we're at it, there could also be a couple syntactic shortcuts
> for simple port connections:

> It admittedly doesn't save a lot, but can reduce the number of lines
> and make the pipeline more readable.

The WG discussed this, but balked at introducing more ad hoc syntactic
shortcuts. But I'm open to revisiting it in the light of more experience.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676