Re: calabash and saxon extension functions

James Sulak <jsulak@gmail.com> writes:
> That's the way I have it set up, but no luck.  Here's the command I'm using:
>
> java -cp y:\saxon\saxon9pe.jar;y:\saxon\;y:\calabash\calabash.jar
> com.xmlcalabash.drivers.Main
>
> The saxon-license.lic is in y:\saxon\.  There aren't any saxon9he jars
> in the classpath anywhere.  Unless it turns out I'm doing something
> boneheaded, I can file an issue on github.

Go ahead and file the issue. At least that gives us a place to track
it. In the meantime, try running XML Calabash with the "-a" option.
That makes the processor schema aware which requires Saxon PE. If that
works, then there's something deeper wrong in the way you're setting
up/calling extension functions.

Which function are you trying to call, and how?

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676