Van: David Lee [mailto:dlee@calldei.com]
Verzonden: woensdag 16 november 2011 12:48
Aan: 'Geert Josten'; 'Florent Georges'
CC: 'Norman Walsh'; 'XProc Dev'
Onderwerp: RE: Sending e-mails from a pipeline...

There's also the issue of what protocol and/or server/port to use ...
I suspect were all assuming SMTP ... but there is MAPI and various other
protocols.  Or perhaps even a specific email *client* (ug) ... like what
happens in a browser when you click on a mailto link ...  How/where to
configure these ?
I do agree this would be a great feature (and its getting me thinking I
should implement it in xmsh ...)  but it is indeed non-trivial for both
the
spec *and* the implementation.

David A. Lee
dlee@calldei.com