Re: Adding p:group gets rid of ERR : Unbound primary output.. why?

It would help to know what is the outer context of this p:group, since
the connections depends on it.

In any case, I think the "GetCopyCitySpecificWikiDump" p:idendity step
in your p:group creates an implicit primary output port on the
p:group. Here's the spec wording:

"if a compound step has no declared outputs and the last step in its
subpipeline has an unconnected primary output, then an implicit
primary output port will be added to the compound step (and
consequently the last step's primary output will be connected to it).
This implicit output port has no name."

Romain.