Re: Dynamically setting the text of an added element in a pipeline . . ?

Hi Christopher and Vojtech,

a remark concerning the template approach Vojtech mentioned.  (Note: in
Calabash the template step is still called p:document-template.)

In Christopher's case, the template-based solution is far from elegant,
isn't it? The template mechanism is fine, but it is a pity that it is
only available as a step, not *directly* applicable to p:inline. Hence
the extra step, bad readability and verbosity. What I would wish for
were a template variant of p:inline, something like:

<foo>{$bar}</foo>

Has the working group considered that?

Kind regards,
-- Hans-Juergen