Re: What tool is recommended to convert pdf to html

Hi Geert,

Well it just has to preserve the formatting and text. Even if the formatting
can be preserved in a text output that is also good. For what I'm doing the
format of the content can be just as important as the content.

I'll take a look at OCR, and I'm looking pdfbox ( thanks James)

Thanks
Alex