Re: Trouble configuring custom extension in xmlcalabash

You're right, it seems that your configuration is fine, but that the
"only" issue is that the class cannot be found.

Can you try:

java -cp lib\grtjn-xproc-utils.jar:lib\calabash.jar -
Dcom.xmlcalabash.phonehome=false -
Djava.util.logging.config.file=logging.properties
com.xmlcalabash.drivers.Main -c lib/configuration.xml -i source=
%INPUTFILE% src\nl\grtjn\xproc\ebook\main.xpl

I'm really not sure, but could it be that the Java "cp" option is not
used when trying to execute a Jar (instead of a main class) ?

Romain.