RE: Problems running Calabash pipelines with oXygen 12.1

Thanks everyone for your input.

>From what I've read I cannot, currently, work around the problem with an XML catalog and I cannot rely upon the DTDs to always be available. Therefore, I'll have to plump for the:

p:unescape-markup content-type="text/html"

trick for now.

Regards

Philip

-----Original Message-----
From: George Cristian Bina [mailto:george@oxygenxml.com]
Sent: 31 January, 2011 4:09 PM
To: Philip Fennell
Cc: XProc Dev
Subject: Re: Problems running Calabash pipelines with oXygen 12.1

My guess is that this is related with "Baffling error with http-request"
recent thread - the issue is somewhere between Calabash and Saxon as the
resolver set on Calabash does not get used by the parser used by Saxon.
If you follow into that thread you can see that I suggested a possible
way to resolve this.

Best Regards,
George
--