Re: pxf:mkdir in Calabash

On Jan 17, 2011, at 1:41 AM, Philip Fennell wrote:

> Tony,
>
> I think, if I remember rightly, that it is the namespace that is the problem.
>
> Instead of:
>
> <http://exproc.org/proposed/steps/file>
>
> use
>
> <http://xmlcalabash.com/ns/extensions/fileutils>

First…THANK YOU!

Second…what the hell?!  Perhaps I am not thinking correctly?  I thought that if I read about extensions described on exproc.org, then I would find the XPL on exproc.org.

Why is this such a wild goose chase?  And why isn’t there a hyperlink to fileutils.xpl on either site?  Aaaarrrgggghhh!

These extensions are great ideas.  Please don’t hide them away!  Link them.  Make them visible.  And for god’s sake let them live on the same domain where they are described.  ;-)

—Tony