Re: Baffling error with http-request

Hi Tony,

Have you got this working outside oXygen?

I tested putting the content of that URL
(http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/40568/) in a local file and then
passing that through an identity step and it works ok in oXygen, the
catalog gets called and it resolves the DTD to a local copy.
However, if I use your sample that reads the content directly from the
original URL I get the same error as you and the catalog is not used. So
I am wondering is the http-request step uses the entity resolver set on
Calabash... from these tests it seems it goes not use it.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina