Re: Are there any open source tools that work with xproc that convert html to well formatted text?

Ah,, I see, I took that sentence to mean something else,, well then it's
working correctly and makes sense. Sorry.

Thanks
Alex

--
Alex
-----

A Bafila, is two rivers flowing together as one:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bafila/125611807494851