Re: Strange behavior involving (p:)resolve-uri, variables, attributes, calabash, oxygen, saxon, ...

I am not sure if there is something that we can fix as the problem may
be in Saxon. I will try to see if I can force Calabash to use Saxon EE
outside oXygen to try to reproduce this issue.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina