Re: Wanted: Mentor for tests, web projects

Instead of trying to get a private mentor, you could ask your
questions on here and then they'll get archived and searchable etc

Asking a good question is an art - make sure its short and concise,
provides all the information needed and is answerable by someone
within a few minutes.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com