Re: p:insert

Hi again,

Actually there is no need to wait until our next release. The XProc
connectors are separate from oXygen so you can just update that in your
oXygen installation. I uploaded the updated Calabash connector for
oXygen on our website:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/george/calabash.zip
You need to replace the [oXygen]/lib/xproc/calabash with the calabash
folder that results after expanding the archive.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina