RE: EXproc: how to use?

Tony,

Any steps in particular you had in mind?

Calabash's extension library is sometimes hard to find and isn't always complete with respect to steps listed on either the Calabash or EXProc websites.

I've attached my copy that includes some of the available extension steps but not all. It should be enough just to copy the missing step declarations into the library as required.

Make sure you import the library:

If you want to use the MarkLogic related steps then you'll also need the xcc.jar which you can get from the MarkLogic developer site <http://developer.marklogic.com>
Also you'll need to add a reference to the xcc.jar within the XProc Engine config:

    %OXYGEN_HOME%/lib/xproc/calabash/engine.xml

Add the following line as a following-sibling to the /engine/runtime/library elements.

    <library name="xcc.jar"/>

Regards

Philip Fennell
Consultant
MarkLogic Corporation
Mobile +44 (0) 7824 830 866
email  Philip.Fennell@marklogic.com
web    www.marklogic.com

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.