Re: Calabash: set a sequence to a port in Java

Norman Walsh wrote:
> Florent Georges writes:

  Hi,

> > [...] by calling XPipeline.writeTo().  But it accepts an
> > XdmNode, which means only one node, no sequence [...]

> I believe you can write more than one node, but I'm saying that
> without looking at the code :-)

  Oh, you mean calling it several times, once for each node?  I
didn't think about that, I'll give it a try.

> > [...]

> You must encapsulate it in a c:data yourself, in Java.

  Ok.

  BTW, because XPipeline is part of the public API of Calabash,
when you use it from within Java, probably methods like writeTo()
deserve a bit of documentation, even just a few comments in the
sources?

  Thanks for your answers!

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/