From: xproc-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xproc-dev-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Tony Rogers
Sent: 24 November, 2010 4:17 PM
To: XProc Dev
Subject: p:store and default readable ports

I know that the p:store step does not have a primary output.

My general question:
            Does this mean that in a pipeline that flows in the default order (top to bottom of pipeline document), p:store cannot be used in the middle of things?

My pipeline specifics:
            I have a pipeline that does an HTTP request.  I want to store the results of that request, AND I also want to perform some further processing on those results immediately after storing them.
            The problem is that if I store them, p:store does not have a primary output, so the automatic flow of my pipeline stops.  :(

-Tony