Re: Calabash licensing

Hi Florent,

The NOTICES file has:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 Norman Walsh
Portions Copyright (C) 2008, 2009 Mark Logic Corporation
Portions Copyright (C) 2007 Sun Microsystems, Inc.
All rights reserved.

This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.

which does, I believe, apply explicitly apply to Calabash.

However, this does conflict slightly with the header that is attached
to (most of) the source files, which is:

/*
 * Copyright 2008 Mark Logic Corporation.
 * Portions Copyright 2007 Sun Microsystems, Inc.
 * All rights reserved.
 *
 * The contents of this file are subject to the terms of either the GNU
 * General Public License Version 2 only ("GPL") or the Common
 * Development and Distribution License("CDDL") (collectively, the
 * "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the
 * License. You can obtain a copy of the License at
 * https://xproc.dev.java.net/public/CDDL+GPL.html or
 * docs/CDDL+GPL.txt in the distribution. See the License for the
 * specific language governing permissions and limitations under the
 * License. When distributing the software, include this License Header
 * Notice in each file and include the License file at docs/CDDL+GPL.txt.
 */

I believe that Norm's said in the past that Calabash is licensed under
CDDL+GPL, which would make the source file header the correct
information, and that the "CDDL" part of the license is due to some
historic Sun licensing.

Inigo