From: xproc-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xproc-dev-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of temp
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 11:52 AM
To: xproc-dev@w3.org
Subject: Document Template test cases

Hello,
in the test case document-template-003.xml there is a requirement of XPath 2.0. I know these tests are optional, but this way the test will always fail for a processor with only XPath 1.0 support, even if it correctly implements the step.
My suggestion is to change the XPath expression in the template (the one with the string-join function) to:
This is XPath 1.0, and will also satisfy the purpose of the test, which is (as far as I understand) to test for correct handling of quotes.
Thanks
Mio

http://mail.szm.com - e-mail a priestor na www stranku zadarmo
http://webhosting.szm.com - domÄ'©ny a webhosting za najniĹľĹË|ie ceny