Re: Proposed extension libraries

"Toman_Vojtech@emc.com" <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com> writes:

> Also, do you expect that the EXProc extensions will be available out of
> the box (in processors that implement them), or that the users will have
> to import a special EXProc library - and if so, what would be its URI?

You have to import a library. I was imagining that we'd wind up with
something like http://exproc.org/steps/fileutils.xpl but of course,
implementations would be encouraged to recognize that URI and load the
values from some cached location so that every attempt to use the
exproc steps doesn't actually require hitting the web.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | I have often wondered why I [keep]
http://nwalsh.com/            | going...There [can] be no hope and no