RE: Proposed extension libraries

> Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com> writes:
> > Could they be integrated in the code repository ? Or are they be
> > available somewhere in EXproc ?
>
> I just updated exproc.org to include the proposed os and file
> utilities. Comments most welcome. As soon as we get consensus, I'll
> promote them to "accepted" and publish .xpl libraries for them.

Norm,

Do you expect that the namespace URI for the proposed EXpath extension
XPath functions will remain "http://exproc.org/proposed/functions"? Or
do you plan to categorize the functions in a similar fashion as the
steps, that is having separate namespaces for OS-related functions,
file-related functions, etc? Right now, there is only the pxf:cwd()
function which corresponds to the OS-related step pos:cwd().

Regards,
Vojtech