Re: Storing a document mid sequence. Can it be done?

Hi,

I'm not sure if we are talking past each other however I was interested to
store a document mid sequence as output to be used later by another process.

Do you agree with the statement that the log is for logging appended
statements rather than a means to output a data file to be used by another
process?

Regards
Alex

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk> wrote: