Re: How to adjust the logging properties and or command to execute Calabash 0.9.17

The XProc schema was updated indeed and oXygen contains a previous
version, an annotated version that we made available at:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/resources/schema/relaxng/xproc.rng
http://www.oxygenxml.com/resources/schema/relaxng/steps.rng

The current version however is not valid, see my message on this list to
a user that had a problem with that schema. I suggest there to change
the extension.attr pattern to exclude the XProc namespace:

   <define name="extension.attr">
     <attribute>
       <anyName>
         <except>
           <nsName ns=""/>
           <nsName ns="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc"/>
           <nsName ns="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"/>
         </except>
       </anyName>
     </attribute>
   </define>

With this change the schema is valid.

You can find attached an archive containing the new schemas that you
should drop in [oXygen]/lib/endorsed (you need to create the endorsed
folder inside lib) and restart oXygen to get the default XProc schemas
from oXygen updated.
Note that you will loose the annotations that I made to the XProc
schemas, I will try to get an annotated version of the new schemas soon.
Of course it will be great if the current schema is made valid and
eventually include also the annotations :).

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina