Re: Anybody using Calabash under Tomcat?

On 16 June 2010 06:18, Chris Maloney wrote:

  Hi,

> Seems like it would make sense.  I'm just wondering if it would be easy to
> adapt it, or not.

  The purpose of the EXPath Webapps module is to be able to write
and package web applications directly in XProc, XSLT, XQuery and
other XML technologies.  Servlex[1] is an implementation using
Saxon and Calabash as XSLT, XQuery and XProc processors.

  There has not been any public release of Servlex yet, but you
can write me in private if you want to get a copy of the current
state of the project (already used to run existing website) as
well as more infos on how to use it.

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/

[1] http://servlex.googlecode.com/