Re: Xml catalogs and calabash

I'm not an authoritative source of information for Calabash but we
have the same needs and I found no straight workaround.

You would have to modify Calabash's code to set a URIResolver to Jing
in the p:validate-with-rng step implementation. For instance by adding
the following code in ValdiateJing#run() method:
properties.put(ValidateProperty.URI_RESOLVER, runtime.getResolver());

If you do not want to recompile Calabash, it should be possible to
merely copy and modify this single step implementation, package it in
its own jar, and declare it in a <cc:implementation> element of the
configuration file to override Calabash's default implementation.

Hope this helps,
Romain.