Re: xslt step with stylesheet having <xsl:output method="text" />

On 19 February 2010 04:07, Bruce Chapman wrote:

> And yes I solved my problem by changing the stylesheet to have
> XML output method, and wrapped the text in a <c:data> document
> element. But that now means I have two versions of the
> stylesheet, one for use in Xproc, and a separate one for use in
> our proprietary pipeline tool which uses text pipes.

  You can always use a one-line stylesheet (ok, a "few-lines"
stylesheet) that imports your original stylesheet and wraps its
output in, say, a data element:

          <xsl:stylesheet version="2.0">
             <xsl:import href="your original import uri"/>
             <xsl:template match="/">
                <data>
                   <xsl:apply-imports/>
                </data>