	From: xproc-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xproc-dev-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Alex Muir
	Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 5:43 PM
	To: xproc-dev@w3.org
	Subject: How to pass a boolean value true or false using
with-param when the required param type is xs:boolean;

	Hi

	In the following xproc the <p:with-param name="preserve_newline"
select="false()"/> gives me an error message

type xs:string"

	because the style sheet is expecting

	<xsl:param name="preserve_newline" as="xs:boolean"/>.

	It's funny to be asking this question but how do I specify the
boolean value false in the xproc with-param ? I tried false, false() and
0 but there all treated as strings giving the same error message.

	Thanks Much

	--

	Alex
	https://sites.google.com/a/utg.edu.gm/alex