Re: Tracking dependencies and modification dates

Probably you should have a look at p:directory-list

Event if no date attribute are specified it is clearly stated in the spec that

[[
Any attributes other than name on c:file, c:directory, or c:other are
implementation-defined.
]]

So it seems obvious to me that many implementation will give timestamp
and ACL info in some implementation defined attributes

Xmlizer