Re: storing in non-existent folder?

Kevin Flynn <kevin@escenic.com> writes:
> In Calabash, the following:

> select="concat($output-folder,'/',$file-stem,'.ext')"/>
>
> fails if the folder referenced by $output-folder does not already exist.
>
> 1 Is this an implementation issue, or is it "as specified".
>
> 2 If it is intended behavior, what is the recommended way around it? I
> suppose I could use p:exec to run a shell command, but then it wouldn't
> be platform-independent...

I decided to be consistent with Saxon's xsl:result-document strategy
and as of XML Calabash 0.9.14, the full path will be created if it (a)
it doesn't exist and (b) you've got permissions to do it.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Simplicity is always a virtue.--Edward
http://nwalsh.com/            | Abbey