Re: Calabash: Java API

I think its me thats confused.

Your right I was referring to the test driver, but itself it calls into
the xproc core so its fundamentally the same issue.
(but I was talking about calabash source, not sure which codebase your
referring to).

Looking at your example I only see the difference being :

String path = "some/path/to/pipeline.xproc";
input.addInput("source", new Source(path));

vs

input.addInput("source", new Source("pipeline.xproc"));

The later works but not the former ?
where is "pipeline.xproc" located?

David A. Lee
dlee@calldei.com