	From: xproc-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xproc-dev-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Paul Hermans
	Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 4:04 PM
	To: xproc-dev@w3.org
	Subject: question related to step p:xslt using xsl:message

	I must use in my xproc pipeline an existing xslt stylesheet (I
cannot touch) which uses a lot of xsl:messages.
	Using Calabash I see these messages as text appearing on the
console, but I need them also further on in my pipeline while generating
a report.

	I couldn't figure out from reading the spec and doing some
experiments if these messages also appear on an output port.
	If yes, is there an xml format to be expected in which the
simple text node is wrapped then.

	Regards,

	Paul