Re: Difficulty overriding parameter values

Kevin Flynn <kevin@escenic.com> writes:
> but then I can't set "value" using an Xpath expression. This, on the
> other hand simply doesn't work:
>
> <eb:rng-ebk>
> </eb:rng-ebk>
>
> According to the following example in the xproc spec, the above
> should work, I believe:

I'm trying to chase down some bugs related to parameters. Could be when
the code runs again that this bug will be fixed :-)

I'll let you know...

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Human felicity is produced not so much
http://nwalsh.com/            | by great pieces of good fortune that