RE: Difficulty overriding parameter values

I remember discussing this some time ago, but I cannot find when and
what the conclusion was. I think that:

is allowed, because p:pipeline is just a shortcut for p:declare-step.
And in p:declare-step, you can provide default bindings for the input
ports. But I vaguely remember there was something strange about
p:pipeline in this regard.

As I said, our implementation does allow this, but it may be a bug.
Norm?

Regards,
Vojtech