	From: xproc-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xproc-dev-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Kevin Flynn
	Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 11:06 AM
	To: xproc-dev@w3.org
	Subject: Re: Difficulty overriding parameter values

	No, that doesn't seem to work.

	The main pipeline has a primary parameter input port:

	and so does the called step eb:rng-ebk:

	This works:

	          <eb:rng-ebk>
	                <c:param name="parent" value="book"/>
	          </eb:rng-ebk>

	This doesn't:

	          <eb:rng-ebk>
	          </eb:rng-ebk>

	Explicitly connecting the port to the import/parameters port
makes no difference, as expected.

	Is this a bug in Calabash, perhaps?

	Kevin