Re: Difficulty overriding parameter values

Hi Vojtech,

Thanks.

I get that now given the select statement would be selecting from the wrong
input. It's taking me a while to understand the input/output and pipes in
xproc.

I was just investigating without luck if using a p:group I could wrap say 5
variables and specify only once which port the following statements are
using?  (had a pascal "with" statement on my mind)  Is is possible to do
something that in xproc?

Thanks
Alex