	From: xproc-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xproc-dev-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Leif Warner
	Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 9:29 AM
	To: XProc Dev
	Subject: Content-type vs. media-type?

	I was just wondering if there was a difference between the
"content-type" name versus the name "media-type"; I see both used
throughout the spec, and have a hard time keeping track of which step
calls for which version of the name.
	E.g. p:unescape-markup has the "content-type" option, while
p:escape-markup has the "media-type" option.
	Is the difference just "media-type" is used to set a
characteristic of outgoing content, while "content-type" is a
characteristic of incoming content?
	-Leif Warner