Re: XProc versus BPEL

Again I'd concur on the XProc/BPEL mismatch.

Actually, if you're going to get into comparisons, I also think that ANT
(and its various non-Java incarnations) would be worth adding into the
chart. ANT's more primitive and doesn't have quite the pipelining
capabilities, but it's a good basis for seeing what XProc is trying to
improve upon.

Kurt Cagle
Managing Editor
http://xmlToday.org