Re: XProc meeting at MarkLogic

Kurt Cagle <kurt.cagle@gmail.com> writes:
> I know a few of you will be at the MarkLogic conference next month.
> Would there be any interest in setting up an informal XProc meeting?

Hey, cool idea! I've got so many irons in the fire between now and
then, it didn't even occur to me. Bad norm! No biscuit!

Count me in. Goodness knows what my commitments will be, but I should
be able to shake a couple of hours loose. Drinks and maybe dinner one
night?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We dance around in a ring and suppose,
http://nwalsh.com/            | but the Secret sits in the middle and