Re: Calabash and p:validate-with-xml-schema

James Garriss <james@garriss.org> writes:

> Are you saying I don't need a license file to run Saxon SA?  I think I do.

No, I'm just saying that it doesn't matter where you put the license file,
Saxon will find it anywhere on your classpath, I think.

> License file saxon-license.lic not found. Running in non-schema-aware mode
>
> At least it still runs, rather than just shutting down.

All praise Michael Kay :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Don't use the impudence of a beggar as
http://nwalsh.com/            | an excuse for not helping him.--Rabbi