Re: Do pipelines have ports?

"Florent Georges" <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:

>> What about this (see Section 4.1, p:pipeline):
>
>> [...]
>
>   I think this is a defect in the WD (to have two inputs
> where @primary = true).  See:
>
>     http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#dt-primary-input-port
>     "A step can have at most one primary input port."

Uhm. Yeah, I see your point. When we adopted parameter input ports to
simplify the previous, broken tangle of prose that dealt with
parameters, we did introduce this slight irregularity.

I'm not sure what to do about it. I suppose some explicit discussion
of this fact would be a start.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We look back on our life as a thing of
http://nwalsh.com/            | broken pieces, because our mistakes and