Re: XProc and XML Signature/Encryption

James Garriss <james@garriss.org> writes:

> I found this short and recent conversation between Norm Walsh and Frederick
> Hirsch.
>
> http://markmail.org/message/yvtjvzhmm3dlfien
>
> I¹m curious to know if it bore any fruit.  Will the XProc recommendation
> include steps for signing and encrypting XML?  Are there plans to add such
> steps to Calabash?

That's still being discussed. I think it's possible that XML encryption and
decryption steps will be added to XProc, but nothing's been decided yet.

Whether they're added to the spec or not, I'd be happy to add them to
Calabash, if I could ever figure out how to use any of the XML
encryption/decryption libraries. I've tried a couple of times, for
other projects, and always been left totally stumped.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Talk as if you were making your will:
http://nwalsh.com/            | the fewer the words the less the