Re: calabash: p:wrap step

"James Fuller" <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com> writes:

> consider

>             xmlns:p="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc"
>             xmlns:my="http://www.example.org/test/mine">

> never seems to match any top level elements irregardless of source input ...
>
> is this the correct behavior or a bug ?

That pipeline should raise err:XC0023:

  It is a dynamic error (err:XC0023) if the [match] pattern matches
  anything other than element, text, processing instruction, and
  comment nodes.

Perhaps that's a bug. Perhaps we should allow the match pattern to
match document nodes as well so that you can wrap all the leading PIs,
comments, and whitespace.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A child becomes an adult when he
http://nwalsh.com/            | realizes he has a right not only to be