Re: calabash: p:identity with multiple inline

further to this (thx Norman for explaining);

the problem here is that the top level p:pipeline is just a
p:declare-step with top level p:input and p:output declared with
sequence='false'

so the question now is should we consider setting these defaults to
'true' to avoid the common case ... also am wondering if there are any
security issues with this in potentially leaking more information then
desired ... need to do more testing.

cheers, Jim