Re: Table layout in SOAP 1.2 Part 2 PER

Hervé Ruellan wrote:

> Talking about this issue with Yves, he found that this issue had been
> solved in a previous edition of the PER (see [2]), but this modification

> seems to have been lost somewhere.

I remember spending a rather unhappy afternoon killing off similar
problems as we prepared to publish the original SOAP 1.2.  Endless
iterations of fooling with the HTML, then trying Print Preview in both
Firefox and IE, and eventually asking people to help me try other
browsers.  I think I may have eventually cranked down the font sizes on
some of those long URIs, but I don't remember what else I did.   Trying to
redo this stuff can be very time consuming, so if someone like Yves had it
worked out for the PER, I strongly recommend we try to go back to that,
rather than redoing the debugging yet again.  It's a real nuissance in my
experience.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street