Issue 29rec is closed [Re: Suggested Minor Errata for "Resource Representation SOAP Header Block" http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/PR-soap12-rep-20041116/ ]

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Simon Kissane wrote:

Simon,
In section 1.1, you may find:

<<
All parts of this specification are normative, with the exception of
examples and sections explicitly marked as "Non-Normative".

So, examples are explicitely non-normative. As 4.3.3 is clearly labelled
as being an example, it is by definition non-normative.
So the Working Group decided to close this issue with no actions taken, as
the specification is clear enough on the status of section 4.3.3.

Please let the Working Group know if that resolution to the issue 29rec
[1] is acceptable or not as soon as possible.
Regards,

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-rec-issues.html#x29

--
Yves Lafon - W3C