Issue Rec32 is closed [was: Re: Use of "xmlmime" namespace prefix in XOP examples]

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Mark Baker wrote:

> I note that XOP uses an "xmlmime" namespace prefix in its examples,
> despite namespace prefix names beginning with "xml" being reserved for
> use by the XML Rec proper.  Though non-normative, I think this is worth
> an errata, to dissuade folks from making the same mistake.

Mark,
The Working Group decided to document the change from xmlmime: to xmime:
in the errata, as well as in the example of the upcoming new version of
the SOAP Version 1.2 part 0: Primer.

We trust this satisifies your concern and therefore resolves issue Rec32 [1].
Regards,

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-rec-issues.html#x32

--
Yves Lafon - W3C