Closing Issue 507 ( was: comments about the examples in http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/CR-xop10-20040826/ )

Dear Sir,

You raised an issue[1] regarding the examples in the XOP specification. The XMLP WG considered your comment and have added the following text to the description of the examples:

"Note also that the sample base64 data is smaller than would be typical and the binary octets are not shown; in practice, the optimized form is likely to be much smaller than the original."

We trust this addresses your concern,

Regards

Martin Gudgin
For the XMLP WG