Re: Issue 475 closed

Mike, I'd suggest a small friendly amendment here:

Such packaging mechanisms MUST be able to represent, with full fidelity
all the parts created according to 3 XOP's Processing Model (see 3.1
Creating XOP Packages), and MUST be used in a manner that provides a
means of designating a distinguished root (main, primary etc.) part.

Just added the parenthesized part of the last line to explain better
that it need not be called "root" part, but XOP calls it that. 8-)

Jacek