Re: Issue 434 Closed

I'm sorry but I think this is the wrong argument. Unless the WG has
recently changed its mind about the resolution to issue 103, which I
don't think it has, and I certainly have seen no record of it, the
status quo is NOT what you are proposing, it is to stick with the
resolution to issue 103.

I don't want to be overly difficult, we may not want to reimplement the
full resolution to issue 103, but at least we should be clear about it.

Thank you,

Jean-Jacques.